July 19, 2014 9:00 am to approx. 12:30 noon
Topic: Summer Breakfast Meeting
Summary: This meeting will have long time member and former Treasurer John Warsinski as guest of honor. Be sure to attend.
Where: Clinton Country Griddle
Registration: No pre-registration. The club pays for the meal and gratuity costs. These meetings are also open to the pubic on a walk-in basis but have a per person fee of $12.00 or the amount posted in the meeting announcement to cover costs for the meal and gratuities. The meal and gratuity fee is waived for all members with paid memberships and for renewed memberships or new memberships paid at the meeting.
Bring your questions to the meeting. Club members love to discuss and answer questions at the Q&A portion of the meeting.
Bring your computer, device, internet problems and questions to our meeting open to the public and we will try to help you. More information
Zero Footprint Policy
It is absolutely important at all events you clean up after yourself. Return any chairs or tables you moved, turn off overhead projectors, return any AV equipment or wires you used, take back with you any books, manuals, equipment and other relics you brought in the hope someone wanted it. Especially hardware! Locations such as the Hunterdon Medical Center are not dumpsters for electronics. We are their guest. See Hunterdon County Electronics Recycling and Hunterdon County Hazardous Waste Cleanup for alternatives. Current known schedule as follows:
Newsletter Digitizing Project
The past paper newsletters for the club are being digitized and added to the website. Current status.
Recent Blog Posts
- 1/19/2014 History Mapping Using Google Earth with Marilyn Cummings by Lon Hosford
- 1/14/2014 FCC Network Neutrality Regulations Overturned
- 4/11/2013 Personal Computers Morph Into Mobility Device Suites By Lon Hosford
- Members, if you want to write for the blog, contact Lon Hosford at any meeting or via Yahoo Groups. We will provide you with training or even take a text version and add it for you.
- 6/21/2014 IOS vs Android Series: Case for Android Tablets by Bruce Arnold
- 5/17/2014 A Guide to Purchasing Consumer Electronics by Paul Weeks
- 4/17/2014 20140419 by Paul Weeks
- 3/15/2014 Cut the TV Cable by Paul Glattstein
- 2/15/2014 GPS On Your Mobile Devices by Paul Weeks
- 1/18/2014 History Mapping Treasured Hunterdon Using Google Earth by Marilyn Cummings
- 12/21/2013 Paul Weeks Heads Up Program Coordinator Function
- 11/16/2013 Managing Your Wireless Communications by Paul Weeks
- 10/19/2013 What Type of Computer Should I Buy? by Paul Weeks
- 8/17/2013 Mountain Lion Desktop by Lon Hosford
- 7/20/2013 Short Topics Lon Hosford, Moderator
- 6/15/2013 A Dozen QR Codes By Paul Glattstein
QR Code For Club Web Link.