Our next regular meeting is being held on December 21 2013 9:00 am to approx. 12:30 noon
Topic: Holiday Meeting
Summary: Bring your favorite holiday treat and share. Enjoy short open topics and extended Q&A. Items for food banks are accepted if you do not have a place otherwise to drop them off.
Where: Hunterdon Medical Center
Registration: No pre-registration. Meeting is open to the general public at no charge and all interested parties may attend on a walk-in basis. Bagels, coffee and tea buffet service.
Bring your question to the meeting. Club members love to discuss and answer questions at the Q&A portion of the meeting.
Bring your computer, device, internet problems and questions to our meeting open to the public and we will try to help you. More information.
Zero Footprint Policy
It is absolutely important at all events you clean up after. Return any chairs or tables you moved, turn off overhead projectors, return any AV equipment or wires you used, take back with you any books, manuals, equipment you brought in the hope someone wanted it. In particular the latter, locations such as the Hunterdon Medical Center are not dumpsters for your electronic stuff.
Recent Blog Posts
- 11/16/2013 Replacing Avira Free with Microsoft Security Essentials on Vista by Lon Hosford
- Members, if you want to write for the blog, contact Lon Hosford at any meeting.
- 11/16/2013 Managing Your Wireless Communications by Paul Weeks
- 10/19/2013 What Type of Computer Should I Buy? by Paul Weeks
- 8/17/2013 Mountain Lion Desktop by Lon Hosford
- 7/20/2013 Short Topics Lon Hosford, Moderator
- 6/15/2013 A Dozen QR Codes By Paul Glattstein
QR Code For Club Web Link.
- 5/25/2013 Things I Like About Ubuntu 13.04 By Bruce Arnold
- 4/20/2013 iPad and Apple TV Potpourri By Lon Hosford
- 4/11/2013 Personal Computers Morph Into Mobility Device Suites By Lon Hosford
- 2/17/2013 Hunterdon Democrat Article by Terry Wright on February 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM, updated February 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM