Hunterdon Computer Club Now on Meetup.com
Go to Our Page – Join Us There!
When: December 20, 2014 9:00 am to approx. 12:30 noon
Topic: Annual Holiday Meeting – Kindle Paper White and Senior Program
Presenters: Bruce Arnold and Scott Crabtree
Summary: This is our annual holiday meeting. We have the normal Q&A. This year we are also going to have two presentations:
1. Kindle reader “Paper White” demo/presentation by Bruce Arnold.
2. 2015 Course Offering/Planning Changes at the Hunterdon County Senior Center by Scott Crabtree. Presentation will be oral and will focus on changes to overall planning/timing of courses at the Senior Center.
Members traditionally bring favorite holiday treats to share.
We collect can and other dry goods for the need donation centers. So bring them if you like.
Registration: The Hunterdon Computer Club meetings are open to the general public at no charge and all interested parties may attend on a walk-in basis.
Bring your questions to the meeting. Club members love to discuss and answer questions at the Q&A portion of the meeting.
Bring your computer, device, internet problems and questions to our meeting open to the public and we will try to help you. More information
Zero Footprint Policy
It is absolutely important at all events you clean up after yourself. Return any chairs or tables you moved, turn off overhead projectors, return any AV equipment or wires you used, take back with you any books, manuals, equipment and other relics you brought in the hope someone wanted it. Especially hardware! Locations such as the Hunterdon Medical Center are not dumpsters for electronics. We are their guest.
10/11/2014Hunterdon Electronics Collection Day More Information 11/1/2014Special Community Paper Shedding Day 9:00 am – 1:00pm Rain or Shine 11/8/2014Hazardous Waste Cleanup Day More Information 9:00 am – 11:am Rain or Shine
Newsletter Digitizing Project
The past paper newsletters for the club are being digitized and added to the website. Current status.
Recent Blog Posts
- 1/19/2014 History Mapping Using Google Earth with Marilyn Cummings by Lon Hosford
- 1/14/2014 FCC Network Neutrality Regulations Overturned
- 4/11/2013 Personal Computers Morph Into Mobility Device Suites By Lon Hosford
- Members, if you want to write for the blog, contact Lon Hosford at any meeting or via Yahoo Groups. We will provide you with training or even take a text version and add it for you.
- 6/21/2014 IOS vs Android Series: Case for Android Tablets by Bruce Arnold
- 5/17/2014 A Guide to Purchasing Consumer Electronics by Paul Weeks
- 4/17/2014 A Savvy Buyers Guide to Purchasing Consumer Electronics by Paul Weeks
- 3/15/2014 Cut the TV Cable by Paul Glattstein
- 2/15/2014 GPS On Your Mobile Devices by Paul Weeks
- 1/18/2014 History Mapping Treasured Hunterdon Using Google Earth by Marilyn Cummings
- 12/21/2013 Paul Weeks Heads Up Program Coordinator Function
- 11/16/2013 Managing Your Wireless Communications by Paul Weeks
- 10/19/2013 What Type of Computer Should I Buy? by Paul Weeks
- 8/17/2013 Mountain Lion Desktop by Lon Hosford
- 7/20/2013 Short Topics Lon Hosford, Moderator
- 6/15/2013 A Dozen QR Codes By Paul Glattstein
QR Code For Club Web Link.